COVID Safety SoPs
CUI Abbottabad is following SoPs diligently and with utmost care. Following are a few main pointers to remember when on campus:
- Stay at home if you have symptoms of COVID-19, which may include the following:
- Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Wear face masks
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Soap and water should always be used if hands are visibly dirty.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow (sleeve sneezing) or use a tissue when you cough or sneeze, and immediately dispose of the tissue in a covered bin
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
Campus COVID-19 Helpline:: 0992-383591-5 (Ask for Medical Center)
September 1, 2020