Dr. Imran NaseemAssistant Professor
Specialization: Globalization, Child Labor,
Academics/ Degrees:ACADEMIC PROFILE:
- PhD: Qurtuba Universit of Science & IT, Pakistan 2010
- MIT Gomal University, Pakistan 2004
- Post Graduate Diploma in IT Northwest University, USA 2002
- MA Political Science. University of Peshawar, Pakistan, 2000
- MA International Relations. University of Peshawar, Pakistan, 1998
Profile/BioPROFESSIONAL AND RESEARCH EXPERIENCE:
- May 2011 to continued: Assistant Professor, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Abbottabad, Pakistan
- Mar 2011 – May 2011 Assistant Professor, Hazara university, Mansehra, Pakistan
- Mar,2001 - Feb,2002 Assistant Professor, Cathedral Development Project, Peshawar, Pakistan
- Sep,2000 - Feb,2001 Director, Cyber Zone Computer Institute, Peshawar, Pakistan
- Sep,1999 - Feb,2000 Director, HITEC Degree College, Peshawar, Pakistan
- Aug,1998 - Aug,1999 Principal, Pakistan Degree College of Information Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan
- Jan,1998 - Jul,1998 Lecturer, Success University, Peshawar, Pakistan
- Apr,1992 - Dec,1997 Lecturer, Computer Languages School, Peshawar, Pakistan
- May,2010 - Mar 2011 Project Coordinator, Community Appraisal and Motivation Program, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Feb,2009 - Sep,2009 Consultant MnE, SRSP,Peshawar,KPK,Pakistan
- Jan,2006 - Dec,2008 Project Manager, Project Manager,KPK, Pakistan
- Oct,2005 - Dec,2005 Consultant , UNICEF,KPK, Pakistan
- May,2004 - Nov,2004 National Manager Operations and Research, The Researchers, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Mar,2002 - Apr,2004 Director Human Trafficking Division, Society for Human Rights and Prisoners Aid, Islamabad, Pakistan
- 30th March 2010: Acknowledgement Shield for contributing in MCLEP project.
- 11th – 16th December 2006: “Project Management Professional Course” (planning, monitoring and evaluation included)• PMI-US (Project Management Institute) in collaboration with SYSCOMP Intl and Comsats. Islamabad
- 2004: Acknowledgment Shield for delivering services in combating Human Trafficking, SHARP, Pakistan
- 2003: Certificate of Social Services, (NAC)NWFP AIDS Consortium, Pakistan.
- 2002: Acknowledgment Shield delivering contributions in the field of Human Rights, the Family of F.H.U.I Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 2001: Khyber Award for Best Services to Humanity, Khyber Blood Services, Peshawar.
- 2000-2001: Best Teaching Award, Directorate of Education, Church of Pakistan.
- 2001: Shield for Best Coordination in AIDS Campaign, Welfare Hand Services Peshawar in collaboration with UNAIDS, NAC.
- 2001: Certificate of commendation, WHO, NAC.
- 2000: Presidential Shield, IRSA University of Peshawar
- 1998: Best Coordinator Award for resource mobilization and Blood Collection, Khyber Blood Services Peshawar. Apart from the achievements mentioned under relevant credentials.
- 2002: TOP in Post-Graduation Diploma in IT
- 2000: TOP in E-Commerce Certificate Course.
- 1995: TOP in Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Sciences
- 1993: TOP in Diploma In Computer Programming.
- International Relations
- Human Rights
- Child Rights
- Human trafficking
- Project Management
- Business Management
- Research Methods