Purchase Office at CUI Abbottabad is responsible for planning and managing all procurements of the Campus. It mainly performs the following duties:
- Purchase Office is responsible for planning and managing all procurements of the Campus. It mainly performs the following duties:
- Planning, budgeting and managing all procurements of the campus through direct contracting and tendering process.
- Planning and implementation of comprehensive purchasing Program.
- Procure products, materials, equipments and services from different sources through limited tenders, open tenders and contracts.
- Evaluate Suppliers/Companies/Contractors based on price, quality, delivery time, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production, and distribution capabilities as well as reputation and history.
- Identify and maintain data base of vendors and sources of supply for goods and services.
- Prepare specifications, solicitations, and requests for qualifications/proposals, research products and equipments.
- Develop and justify annual budget needs for procurement contracts.
- Reviewing departmental enquires, source prices from different suppliers all over the world, compiling comparison sheets, placing orders and keeping close follow up with suppliers and freight forwarders and clearing agents.
- Reviewing and analyzing progress reports, identifying problem areas and recommending remedial measures.
- Negotiations for amicable settlement of disputes between the contractors/suppliers and the departments.
- Leading the procurement team.
- All other duties assigned.
Mr. Nisar Ahmad