Coordination working under direct control of Director CUI Abbottabad Campus consists of various officers and staff members. Coordination on behalf of Director is responsible to maintain coordination among all academic and administrative departments / sections of CUI Abbottabad. It is working as a hub of information for all the campus. Responsibilities of Coordination include but not limited to:
- Prepare schedule of meetings for the Director’s office, on the directions of the competent authority.
- Work as member/secretary of notified campus-level committees including CMC, CRC, HoD meetings, etc., and maintain minutes/records of the meetings.
- Correspondence and coordination on behalf of Campus with other organizations including Government and public sector is one of the responsibilities of Coordination office.
- Coordination office is involved in Semester Planning, which includes detailed analysis of required resources e.g. classrooms, labs, faculty and other physical resources. Student enrollment in coming semesters, initiation of new departments and programs and other related planning is also done by Coordination.
- Publishing Cell: Overall supervision of the Publishing Cell of the campus. Publishing Cell is performing vital role in campus including designing and facilitation in printing of flyers, pamphlets, banners, hoardings, newsletter for campus and many other related tasks.
- Chief Editor Newsletter: Publishing and Distribution of the newsletter annually.
- Liaison office: Liaison with Principal Seat and relevant organizations for correspondence and submission of relevant data.
- Campus Website: Looking after campus website in close coordination with departmental website coordinators.
- Official Facebook page of the campus is also being looked after by the Coordination Office.
- Media Coverage: Media coverage of all events on campus and liaison with local/national newspapers.
- Event management: Event Management/ coordination is one of the major tasks performed by Coordination Office. CUI Abbottabad holds International and National level conferences, workshops, seminars and convocation on regular basis and Coordination office is working as secretariat for most of the mega events. Employees’ professional developments workshops, Conferences, Seminars, workshops, and training.
- Data/Record Updation: responsible to liaise and coordinate with all administrative and academic departments for the provision of relevant data.
- Employees Attendance: Keep a record of all employees’ attendance.
- Focal Person for Signing of MoUs, Linkages, International Collaborations.
- Focal person for MoU between CUI and the The Millenium Education (TME), Modernage School System and others.
Ms. Zainab Irshad
Assistant Program Officer
Afzal Ahmad Khan
Senior Administrative Assistant