Coordination working under direct control of Director CUI Abbottabad Campus consists of various officers and staff members. Major responsibilities of Coordination are:
- Coordination, on behalf of Director is responsible to maintain coordination among all the academic and administrative departments / sections of CUI Abbottabad. It is working as a hub of information for all the campus.
- Correspondence and coordination on behalf of Campus, with the other organizations including Government and public sector, is one of the responsibilities of Coordination office.
- Liaison and correspondence with Principal Seat Offices is one of the major responsibilities of Coordination Office.
- Coordination office is involved in Semester Planning, which includes detailed analysis of required resources e.g. classrooms, labs, faculty and other physical resources. Student enrollment in coming semesters, initiation of new departments and programs and other related planning is also done by Coordination.
- By virtue of designation, Deputy Registrar (Coordination) is member of campus level committees such as Campus Management Committee and Campus Academic Regulatory Committee.
- Overall supervision of the Publishing Cell of the campus is the responsibility of Deputy Registrar (Coordination). Publishing Cell is performing vital role in campus including designing and facilitation in printing of flyers, pamphlets, banners, hoardings, newsletter for campus and many other related tasks.
- Reception Office in administration block is also one of the sub offices of Coordination and is responsible for dispatch and collection of all official consignments from outside of the campus.
- Event Management/ coordination is one of the major tasks performed by Manager Coordination. CUI Abbottabad holds International and National level conferences, workshops, seminars and convocation on regular basis and Coordination office is working as secretariat for most of the mega events.
Ms. Zainab Irshad
Senior Administrative Assistant