Student Affairs is a separate body that deals with student related queries and problems, and their resolution at one window. Following come under the domain of student affairs section.
- Student Counseling
- Student applications for academic as well as non academic issues
- Provision of Certificates (Character and English Proficiency Certificate)
- Information/Query center for students
- Liaison with the guardians/parents
- Facilitation in clearance, transcript and degree issuance of graduates.
- Student Fee issues
- Exam Entry Coupon Issuance
- Student Refunds
- Scholarships (Top 5% NTS based scholarship, Army Seats, Position holders of class, Taleem Fund)
- Sibling concessions
Admissions are a regular feature in a semester system. Admissions take place in each fall and spring semester. For that matter a dedicated team is present to look after the in campus admission activities of the institute.
- Prospectus Sale and form receiving
- Verifying eligibility criteria
- File handling of new admissions
- Liaison with NTS for entry tests
- Merit list preparation in consultation of admission committee and NTS
- Issuance of student folders with course outlines
Dr. Faisal Rehman
Incharge Students Affairs
Mr. Yasir Mohid-din