Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) is one of the core engineering disciplines and covers a broad spectrum of basic as well as advanced modules. The department offers interesting and challenging career paths for our future Engineers. The ECE department aims to provide our undergrad students with educational experiences which give them a sound basis for professional practice, advanced education and lifelong learning. The department offers a nice balance of theoretical knowledge and practical experimentation. Well-equipped labs backed by Engineering Resource Centre contribute heavily in providing hands on experience to our undergrad students. On the other hand, our graduate students are exposed to advanced modules as well as cutting edge research in a variety of Electrical and Computer Engineering Streams enabling them to contribute to the existing body of scientific knowledge in an innovative manner. The research students are provided with advanced research labs, hence enabling them work in a conducive and innovative environment. This along with availability of highly qualified faculty/researchers makes the ECE department a great place to learn and excel for enthusiastic students.
TEN REASONS TO STUDY AT ECE DEPARTMENT – CUI, ABBOTTBAD CAMPUS
- You will always be taught by top-notch Professors who are also doing research at the forefront of their fields.
- Washington Accord based Outcome Based Education (OBE) and Pakistan Engineering Council Accredited Programs.
- You will have an ample opportunity to work with faculty on research at the forefront of technology.
- We’ll expect you to gain valuable research and design experience by working on real problems that matter.
- Jobs/Market Demand is likely to stay regardless of where you are located.
- Expertise in various fields such as smart grid, renewable Energy and communication systems helps you participate in mitigating our national challenges such as electricity shortfall, power losses, mobile service outages in remote areas etc.
- Offers great opportunity to assign a faculty advisor. Your faculty advisor will help guide your curriculum choices and post graduation plans.
- You’ll have to work on problems of tomorrow—today.
- ECE Department has space for both collaborative work & individual effort. Our graduates are among the highest paid.
- Enables you to solve complex and challenging problems. You will have access to state of the art labs.