- Convocation of CUI Abbottabad Campus will be held on Monday, October 16, 2023, at CUI Abbottabad Campus.
- Students graduated in the Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 semesters are eligible to register for convocation upon payment of the Convocation Registration Fee amounting to Rs. 5,000/-.
- The graduate may generate his / her Fee challan form by logging into CuOnline portal
- After payment of the convocation fee, the graduate will be able to register himself and may also invite/register two guests using the same portal.
- Please note that attending the full-dress rehearsal is compulsory to attend the convocation. The date and Time of Rehearsal will be communicated later on.
- Invitation Cards for convocation will be issued on rehearsal Day as per the registration of the graduates. Guests whose CNIC are not provided in the Registration form, shall not be issued invitation cards.
- The last date for online registration is extended till October 5th, 2023. No further extension will be granted so , Graduates are required to get themselves registered before the due date.
- Please collect attire/gowns in person on Rehearsal Day on payment of the security fee. The security deposit will be refunded after deducting gown rent (only if the full gown set Gown, Hood, and Cap) is returned soon after the convocation ends on Monday, October 16, 2023.
- Note: Initialization of Campus Online Clearance is compulsory