MS Environmental Sciences
The MS Environmental Sciences (2 years program) provides education for effective contributions to sustainable solutions to environmental issues through research-oriented outcomes. The curriculum is designed by encompassing the knowledge of multiple domains including ecology, climate change, natural resource management, environmental engineering, hydrology, alternate energy, waste management, environmental hazards, biodiversity, sociology, and environmental monitoring and laws. MS degree in Environmental Sciences is equally open to graduates of earth and environmental sciences as well as botany, zoology, microbiology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, computing, economics, and engineering to embark upon successful training in Environmental Sciences.
- A 16-year degree in the relevant field from an accredited educational institution, with a minimum First division (annual system) or CGPA 2.5/4.0 (semester system) and no third division (annual system) or ‘D’ grade (semester system) throughout the academic career.
- Valid admission test (NTS/GAT) with at least 50 scores and interview assessment
Important Links for further details
- Apply Online: https://www.cuiatd.edu.pk/admission-procedure/apply-online/
- Fee Structure: https://www.cuiatd.edu.pk/admission-cell/fee-structure/
- Scholarship: http://old.cuiatd.edu.pk/Secure/OOD/ScholarshipDetails.aspx
- Course catalogue: http://cuonline.comsats.edu.pk/publicaccess/
- International Students: https://www.cuiatd.edu.pk/international-students/
- Important Dates: https://www.cuiatd.edu.pk/admission-cell/important-dates-merit-lists/
- GAT (General) Paper Pattern and Question Distribution for MS programs: https://www.nts.org.pk/Products/GATGEN/gat-g-introduction.php
- FAQs: https://www.cuiatd.edu.pk/faqs/